Nigerian singer and songwriter, Azeez Fashola known professionally as Naira Marley, has expressed his view of what the Islamic “Fasting” means.

Naira Marley

Naira Marley known as the president of his controversial fan base, “Marlians” wrote on his Twitter page: “Fasting is only 1% of not eating and drinking, the rest of the 99% is bringing your heart and soul closer to Allah.”