The Federal Government of Nigeria is planning to suspend the operations of Twitter in the country.
Suspension of Twitter will definitely affect so many businesses within and outside the chores of Nigeria. This development calls for desperate solutions in order to survive in an unstable economy like Nigeria.
How to change location on phone, laptop and more
Believe it or not, this is actually the easy bit. Simply scroll below and follow the easy steps to change location with a VPN:
- Find and download a reliable VPN.
- Open the download package and install it on your computer.
- Once everything is ready, open the VPN application.
- Log-in with your details, follow any welcome prompts, and you should soon be offered a list of VPNs to connect to.
- Pick the country you want your computer to change location and click the appropriate button.
- That’s it – it may take a few seconds, but your chosen VPN’s servers will do the grunt work for you and give you a new IP address.
The steps above are based on a macOS computer, but you’ll be able to follow a similar process on other desktop operating systems and will also find VPN apps available for Android and iOS mobile devices. The very best software will make this nice and easy for you.
You can make things even easier for yourself by installing a VPN extension in your browser. As it’s the internet’s most popular browser, we’ve tried and tested all the best Chrome VPN extensions.